Saturday 7 September 2013

Cake! Sweetheart lipbalm that's good enough to eat





Is it possible to resist bath and body products called 'Cake'?


I'm not too sure! Added to the irresistable name, the Canadian brand Cake Beauty offers a range of pudding flavoured treats like 'Strawberry Cupcake', 'Lemon Cupcake', and 'Satin Sugar'.

Their range changes pretty often which means there is always a new collection to lust after and try out. I'm lucky enough to have experienced a few items and without fail each of them has had a really tasty vanilla-y butter-y undertone to it.



The sweethearts collection is no different, and I have really enjoyed using this Sweethearts Lipbalm. I usually prefer stick lip balms (or the stunning EOS/ Balmi type round lipbalms) but I am making an exception to that with this and it's become my handbag hero. It feels a little waxy when you first put it on, but it lasts and lasts and I am sure this is because of the thickness when it first goes on. And of course, it smells amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment