Wednesday 4 September 2013

Violet and Red Clover... a relaxing bath with Wellness Beauty by Sandro Lorenzo





Today was my daughter's first day back at school, and although the sun was shining brightly, I can safely say that Autumn is well on it's way.

One of the things I love most about Autumn (apart from the return of coats and boots) is being able to run a scaldingly hot bath and wallow. 




And this is exactly what I decided to do this evening. I was lucky enough to complete a beauty product swap with Ela from all about make up who lives in Germany. This was the second time I had swapped with Ela and in the first parcel she sent some amazing bath salts. So for our second swap I begged her to send some of the same brand, and here is one of the set that she sent me.

I'd never heard of Wellness Beauty (or Sandro Lorenzo) before receiving them from Ela and I was so impressed. The first set I tried was Jojoba and Avocado and it made my bath smell wonderful and my skin really soft.



For tonight's bathtime treat I used the Veilchen and Rotklee flavour (otherwise known as Violet and Red Clover), and again, it smelt amazing. When you open the packet the smell hits you immediately and I found it also lingered on my skin after the bath. I have to admit that often I find bath salts drying, but this is not the case at all with this brand (hence why I'm so addicted to them now!) and there is enough softeners in them to create a slight foam on top of the water.

I really would love to find these stocked in the UK, although I realise that the majority of the packaging is in German which might make it difficult to market. 




No comments:

Post a Comment