Monday 19 August 2013

Fangs for the Bubbles: Honeycatz Cosmetics, Blood Sudz

Honeycatz Cosmetics are a wonderful little brand with a spectacular repertoire of boudoir friendly, kitsch bath products. I think the brand itself is from the US, but this little bottle of goodness made it's way across to me from Canada as part of a mystery swap set up through an international beauty group.

I can't tell you how lucky I feel to have been sent this! Named 'Blood Sudz', this fabulously packaged shower gel is made from pomegranate and cassis and arrived in a luxorious coffin shaped box, complete with red velveteen lining and tiny pillow.

 (image taken from the Honeycatz website)

The shower gel itself smells amazing and it is perfect for lounging in a big hot bath as those Autumn days start rolling in. Compared to the very moisture rich shower gels I usually use, it is a little drying on the skin, however, an extra rich bath bomb full of shea and cocoa butter soon fixes that.

If, like me, you hadn't heard of Honeycatz Cosmetics before, I thoroughly recommend you have a little search through their website. You will soon have a wish list (mine starts with Rub my Tummy body butter)

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like they currently sell in bricks and mortar shops outside of the US and Canada, but a little search through their website shows that they are happy to ship worldwide. 


No comments:

Post a Comment