Saturday 20 April 2013

April's UK Birchbox

April's UK Birchbox!

I hardly ever get my Birchbox first so I'm putting it straight on the internet! This is the third box since Joliebox/ Boudoir Prive changed to Birchbox. It's not a bad box, but it's not a great box either. 




So what did I get?
 The best item in the box is undoubtably the lipstick pencil. I've not used Mirenesse before so it's a first for me. It's quite a nice colour too, although nothing 'special'. I have to admit I won't be using it on the cheeks, but then I never have really enjoyed the whole two products in one thing. If it works on the cheeks it's too drying for the lips... if it works on the lips it's shiny on the cheeks..








So what did you get?
And what did you think of it? I'm now going to hunt the internet for spoilers and see if I got the 'good' box or the 'bad' box.

No comments:

Post a Comment